SPECIAL DISCOUNT: All my cards in one + a great way to save & manage money. Sign up with code 66DGN & get £5 iPhone and Android.
If you are the type of person that:
- Has many credit / debit cards to the extent that you find it difficult to fit them in your wallet.
- You travel internationally often.
- You don’t usually remember all your pin codes,
- You want a simpler way to see how much you’ve spent instantly.
Whatever the reason might be, curve has the potential to help you solve them, and also simplify your financial life as a student.
The following are the reasons you need a curve card;
- One Card For All: the primary benefit that curve can offer you as an individual or student, is replacing all your credit cards and debit cards with just one card.
If you are a frequent traveler, or you are the type that uses your cards a lot. Then instead of carrying your MasterCard, Visa, Verve, Prepaid, and any other card out always. You can simply add everything to the curve card, and choose the one you want to use in the curve app anytime.
- Travel Back In Time: Mistakenly charging an expense to the wrong card will not be something you have to worry about when you use the curve app. All you have to do is to simply go the app, and click on the “go back in time” button and select the card you should have charged, simple as that!
- Keep Your Cards Safe Yet Accessible: There is nothing more annoying than having your wallet stolen or misplaced, especially if you are traveling. So with a curve card, the only thing you have to worry about is just re-ordering one card and locking the Curve with just a few taps on the curve app, and then unlock it later if you get the card back. This means no one can make any payments or withdraw any money if it goes missing.
- Pay Fewer Fees: Due to the way, curve is designed, even ATM withdrawals will look like an online transaction to your bank, so no ATM fees will be deducted from your account. So you can withdraw as much as you want with Curve, without paying any extra fees.
- Monitor Your Expense With Curve: No one likes keeping track of receipts from all expenses they made, that is if you even remember. However, curve offers a way to keep a record of all spending. All you have to do is just to have all the expense delivered to your email, and you can keep track of them that way.
How To Get Started
Getting started with curve is not difficult at all, all you have to do is;
- Download the curve app
- Enter your name and address.
- Enter the code 66DGN to get a £5 welcome bonus.
- Wait for the card to appear in the post, and then when it does, activate it on the app.
- Add all your cards and start spending!