In his own words, YouTube star Michael Buckley (http://www.youtube.com/buck) explains how he manages to make a six-figure salary through YouTube.
We asked you to submit your most pressing questions for him. Over 100 people submitted 84 questions, which were then voted on 1,623 times. Buckley answers the top 10 questions in this video, along with a few more that he hand selected. More details in this blog post: http://www.youtube.com/blog?entry=oW9-Tinx3dQ
Here are his top 10 tips:
1. Be patient building an audience — it takes time
2. Engage with other users
3. Don’t try to please the masses
4. Have mentors and role models
5. Be kind and respectful
6. Don’t call people “fans”
7. Remember: it’s just a video-sharing Web site — keep things in perspective
8. Do not let praise go to your head or mean comments go to your heart
9. Don’t be afraid to change your format
10. Have fun!